What it ShmokiAds?

What it ShmokiAds?




Register Now



shmokiads



  • How much can I earn?
  • We don't offer fixed rates, they depend on many factors like your website category / traffic quality, visitor's country / device / OS, etc. Best way to find out how much you can earn is to try our system for several days, allowing enough time for our optimization algorithms to select the best performing campaigns for your website traffic.





  • Do you pay for worldwide traffic?
  • Yes, we cover all GEOs.





  • Do you accept international publishers?
  • Yes, we accept publishers from all over the world.





  • Do you accept adult websites?
  • No, we don't accept adult websites at the moment.





  • What's the minimum withdrawal amount?
  • Currently it's $100 for PayPal and $500 for Wire Transfer payments.





  • How many ads can I place on one page?
  • You can place up to 3 banner ad tags on a single page. You can send unlimited amount of traffic to your Direct URL.





  • When will I receive my payment?
  • Our current payment scheme is NET 30, meaning payments will be made around the beginning of the following month. You can apply for NET 15 and even NET 7 payment scheme after you receive your first payment.





  • When will you approve my website?
  • You don't need to submit your website for approval. Create an account, get your codes and start earning immediately!





  • Can I use ShmokiAds code along with other ad networks?
  • Yes, you can.





  • Can I use ShmokiAds and Google AdSense on the same page?
  • Yes, you can. For more info please check Google AdSense Terms of Service.





  • I can't find the answer I need, what should I do?
  • You can contact us using this page: contact us.

    Register Now
    Also read:
    CPC & CPM
    PTC & PTS
    Etc
    Review BidVertiser
    AdNow Review
    Review CPM Fun
    Riview Cpm Affiliation
    Review Revenue Hits
    Earn Money With Zukul Ad Network

    Komentar