123RF Referral Program

123RF Referral Program


123rf is one of the sites providing buying and selling photos both online and off line and act as photo agency (photo agency). Many people from all over the world Upload or display their work on this site, with the intent to sell it. The process of selling photos via 123rf is quite simple. 

https://www.123rf.com/#myyesok

Stock Photos from 123RF

1. What's the 123RF Referral Program?
A Referral Program is an affiliate program where you get rewarded for promoting 123RF to friends and associates!

2. How does the Referral Program work?
  1. Sign up here
  2. Get your referral link
  3. Share it around!
  4. Earn every time a friend registers for an account via your link and purchases a package.
*Earn 25% or up to USD $300 commission on your referral's first credit or subscription package purchase.

3. How much do I earn from referring a friend?
You could earn 25% or up to USD $300 commission on your friend's first credit or subscription package purchase.

4. Who should I refer this program to?
Anyone who uses stock content! They could be :
  • Creative professionals, web designers and bloggers
  • Book and newspaper publishers
  • Advertising and marketing agencies
  • Media and corporate organizations
  • Filmmakers, editors and production houses
  • Anyone who loves photos, illustrations, vectors, footage, music and sound effects!

5. Do I get referral earnings if I refer a content contributor?
Only if your new referrals purchase a credit or subscription package within a year of signing up via the referral link. However, if they only contribute content without making any purchase, you will not receive any earnings.

6. Where do I get a referral link?
*Referrals only work when a new user clicks through your custom referral link, registers for an account right away (in the same browser window) and purchases a package.

7. How do I check my referral stats and referral earnings?
Just login with this link: 123rf.com/submit/referral.php

8. I referred my friend, she purchased a package, but I didn't get my referral fee. What's up?
Oops! Please contact us at submission@123rf.com and we will investigate.

9. Will I continue to receive referral earnings after my referral's first purchase?
You will only earn from your referral's first purchase, and not after that. But hey, you can always refer new contacts to us and get new earnings when they purchase.

10. How do I withdraw my referral earnings?
I am a content contributor
  • Your referral earnings will be automatically credited into your content sale earnings.
I am not a content contributor
  • Step 1 : Head over to your Account Settings
  • Step 2 : Click on Payment Details and key in the necessary information.
  • Step 3 : Once your referral earnings has passed the minimum threshold selected, just drop us an email at : submission@123rf.com

Stock Photos from 123RF

Also read:
CPC & CPM
PTC & PTS
Etc
Review BidVertiser
AdNow Review
Review CPM Fun
Riview Cpm Affiliation
Review Revenue Hits
Earn Money With Zukul Ad Network

Komentar